Monday 21 October 2013

Tired bunch of Gymmies ~

Monday! Time for Favourite Things!!

But as we all know, even our top favouritest things can get awfully boring or tedious sometimes! Especially when they say that it takes 10,000 hours to become a master at something!

Today was sadly one of those days.

Class, which is usually so much fun for me, was strangely tiring for me. I felt sluggish and tired, all my muscles were protesting, and i was winded even after just a short warm up.

...Possibly because i hadn't exercised in the past week and also pigged out, eating so many junk foods! (but hey, a girl's gotta be lenient to herself every once in awhile, right?)

So, today i wore a green and black rhinestoned leo with leggings...

I won't go around describing what happened today because all i remember was that A) i talked with my classmates a bit more, B) i was so exhausted i thought that even that dirty, sweaty, chalk-caked gym floor looked like heaven, and C) it was fun nonetheless.

Though i won't go around describing what happened, i'll mention a few things.

I still cannot comprehend the idea of a front layout. I can tuck perfectly nicely, but layout's are lost in translation. How can a body flip without tucking? This i do not know.

I also can connect a back hip circle straight to a squat on (the bar) now, but due to my tired nature, i couldn't actually stay ON the bar long enough to stand up and jump to the next, so....

yah.

I'm starting to think that updating 'Favourite Things' every monday is a bit mundane, since it's all about gymnastics.

Perhaps i should talk about other things, too, now!! ^^; So look forward to that!! I will write about other things, now, too!!

~Rere~

No comments:

Post a Comment