Thursday 13 March 2014

I WISH I WAS BRITISH

WAIT, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? TO BE A WEEABOO AND A BRITABOO AT THE SAME TIME????

well, apparantly so!

Because i wish i was British!

(Oh wow, i can already tell that this is gonna be a totally pointless post)

Really, my reasons for wishing that i was British (specifically, English) isn't really that different from everybody else's.

It's the accent, mostly. the poshness. the boys. the tea. the cooler English/slang. mostly the accent. and the slang. it would be SO cool to be able to say "bloody hell!" in a normal conversation without getting weird looks from everybody present.

Anyway, here's the surprising thing: I don't actually watch Sherlock or whatever British shows that Tumblr goes on and on about in the tag "I wish i was British."

I just actually wish that I was, for no reason in particular. ( * whispers * "it's the accent! )

So…

Yeah.

I don't know what to say anymore.

:/

I don't think this even counts as a post.

Just wanted ya'll to know that, i suppose.





~ReRe~

No comments:

Post a Comment