Tuesday 12 November 2013

What Girls Look for In a Guy ^^

Uwaaa~ Who am i to start talking about what girls look for in a guy?? 

It's a belated post, luvs! I apologize! Yesterday was Rememberance Day so there was no class, therefore there was no post. But here's the post for today! ^^ 

On a topic that is not gymnastics since there was no gymnastics this week :(( 

What Girls Look For in a Guy!!!

jk~ 

I don't know what girls look for in a guy ;) 

I've heard a lot of things, "charming" or "good looking" or "charismatic" or "nice" or "funny"

But is there a perfect guy out there that is all of these things? 

I don't think so.

It's because everyone has flaws that make life (and relationships!) so interesting... not that i'd know, since i've never been in one ^^; 

Even if there was a perfect guy out there, i don't think i'd want him.

What good is a guy who is perfect? That isn't fun at all! 

To put it simple, i think girls look for everything and nothing in a guy. Since, some guys can be the embodiment of one of the girl's wants, but still have a flaw that she absolutely despise.

What do *I* look for in a guy?

Ohohoho that's simple ;)

I don't.

Jk~~~~! 

I'm still a maiden at heart, looking for my knight in shining armour ;D 

Ya wanna know what i look for?

It's all simple, really. ^^ 

In no particular order i look for....

1) Interests --> What's the use in a guy who won't cosplay with me? who doesn't love anime? who doesn't play games? who doesn't enjoy fantasy novels? 

2) Horror fan --> i love horror. i'm a huge scaredy cat but i love horror. +100 charisma if said dude will watch horror movies with me, play horror games with me, tell scary stories to me, explore creepy places with me. ^^ 

3) Love of Travel --> i want to travel, i love to travel, i want someone who also loves to travel so we can travel together :D 

4) Tenderness --> i'm a bit childish, a little immature, and very airheaded at times (although not stupid) so i want a dude that loves me enough to cherish me and take care of me so that i will always feel safe and loved. ^^ 


If you're here looking for advice you're in the wrong place to be, bud~ 

But i suspect that most girls look for the same things.

To share interests and to love them unconditionally.

Although i don't mind if someone doesn't love me the way a whale loves krill. As long as they provide me with warmth and comfort, i don't give a damn if they love me or not ^^ 

Though i wonder...

Does that make me heartless?

I don't intend it that way....




Aiyaaa~ feels as though when time drags on my entries get more and more like a diary ^^;

you'll have to excuse me for that, luvs.

I'll make the next one better. 

Stay with me, onegai! 

<3 




~Re~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment