Thursday 28 November 2013

Cutedorable Business / Business Casual Look!

Seems I've been straying from both Thursdays and Mondays lately, haven't I...

Here's a mid-week post, just for giggles! 

I was away at a MUN conference last weekend, and naturally, we all gotta wear business casuals! 

So, allow me to tell you (this is my own opinion) the most cutedorable way of wearing a business casual outfit! 

---

I like the minimalistic theme. 

So, all i had was...

--> Black tube skirt from Forever 21
--> White button up shirt (quarter sleeves and fits snugly) 
--> Skin coloured pantyhose 
--> Black heels 
--> Gray cotton blazer from Arizia 

Compared to other business suits i've seen girls wear, this is definitely cheaper! (yes, yes, i'm a cheap person. But we ain't all got money to spare!)

Anyway.

The premise of the entire outfit is that it fits snugly. It's not loosey goosey or anything. The blazer is tight, the shirt is tight, the skirt is tight. Not so much that it becomes obscene, but enough to show off those, yanno, bodily curves.

I mean, we girls are gifted with naturally soft looks, so why not show it off? It's like art, after all, since each one of us is artistically crafted ^^ 

Anyway, 

I found that despite the fact i rather dislike wearing suits, this fitted me rather nicely.

and for once it didn't make me look like i have fat thighs! ^^ 

AND it made my tummy look flat!! 

:DD 

Wish i had a photo to show ya'll, but, i dunno how to do that :P

Anyhow, that's the way a cutedorable Business look is, in my opinion! :D 

Try it out ;)

you'd be surprised how much nicer it looks compared to the normal business look with all those stiff blazers and stiff skirts ^^ 

Oh, and the length of your skirt depends on you, but since i think i have short legs, i wear it just above my fingertips so that it looks like i have long legs.

But i do pull the back down more than the front so i'm not like, walking around with my panties showing ^^;;; 

Although i am absentminded enough that it wouldn't surprise me if that happened.

Actually, today, at a school assembly, i forgot to wear shoes.

Yeah.

I think that explains a lot about me XD 

Anyhow, try out this cutedorable business casual look! 

it's precious! 

(Although i still like the kawaii schoolgirl look more, heehee <3 )




~RE

No comments:

Post a Comment