Monday 25 November 2013

Why Only One Bed??? Ya Try'na Ship Us Or Somethin'?????

OMG Guiz!

I missed Thursday's post...

I'm sorry... Gomen, gomen <3 ><;;

It's been quite a hectic week, i was preparing for a Model United Nations conference that was coming up, and so i didn't quite have the time to write... (that, and, i was procrastinating. I am the Queen of Procrastination! I'd rather just be Princess though)

So this Monday, i have TWO posts for ya'll!

This one details my uuber fun experience at the Model UN, and the one after will depict this day's gymnastics class!

So... let's get started!! <3

To begin with, me and Mango got into the same committee, IBC (International Bioethics Committee) which had two fun topics, Euthanasia and Human-Animal Embyros!

Also we chose a quad room with a third friend for the expense.

And let me say...

It did NOT turn out to be a quad room. It was a double. Meaning, two beds!

And we're like, weeeeeell, the choice seems pretty obvious here... our other friend is tall and slender and might as well get her own bed,

and since Mango and i both kick and poke when we sleep, we might as well bunk together and have a boxing match in the middle of the night instead of beating some poor girl up XD

So, that was what happened.

And yeah, the beds were quite small.

So we pushed it against a wall so that she could cuddle with a wall and not kick me off the edge.

Anyway, committee sessions were fun, i didn't talk a lot but sometimes i had to, and i would get so nervous that i would start shaking (i REALLY don't like public speaking!!)

And on the first time, i remember that it was pretty calm after lights out. The room one over was having a blast, and we were sleeping.

Mango came nowhere near me, just as well, so no fighting that night. We both slept peacefully, although she whined a couple of times when i pulled the blanket 'cuz i was cold.

The second night was a bit different.

We had a nice dinner with a couple of other delegates and retreated to our room after a disappointing social and also collected bears from Happy Meals...

And we decided to watch a horror movie!

Since i cannot really watch a horror movie and go take a shower (Or heck, even enter the washroom!) We both took showers first and then started watching...

WITH NO LIGHTS.

Our friend was already sleeping.

And we watched...

oh, maybe 5 minutes.

Anytime she said a word that i considered creepy, like "corner" , or if she even smiled at me, i would flip out and start crying XDD

and so we finally gave up after i screamed a first time,

and then the second time she startled, and i screamed, and then we abandoned the entire idea.

She went to sleep, and when i did too, she rolled over and flopped her arm across my neck!

And i was thinking, "Oh dammmmmmmmmn, guuuuuurl ! Ya wanna strangle me ? ya wanna? ya wanna? come at me , bro!"

Anyway she didn't strangle me.

Thank Goodness XDD

And to my dear readers...

if you're hoping for some yuri or whatever, uhm, no, not happening XD

but ya wanna think random things?

I will leave it up to your own little mind la~

I'll entertain any notion.

I'm asexual after all.

I have no interest in girls, but currently, none in boys either! So, I suppose that makes me neither and both! Since i still want someone to cuddle with! XD

Also, i want a rainbow bear from Happy Meals!!

Get me a rainbow bear! ><;;




~RERE~

No comments:

Post a Comment